Jacket: Macys Comes in 5 colors!! / Top: Piko
Shoes: Adidas / Luggage: Louis Vuitton
Hey y'all, I was recently in London for 13 days, so I wanted to have a post about what I recommend! The first few days I was with my parents and then I met up with my class for our international studies program! During the program, we got the opportunity to visit a variety of companies including NBA and Hilton!
I was planning on taking pictures of multiple outfits, but unfortunately it rained A LOT! I suggest packing rain boots, a large coat, and an umbrella if traveling in January.
1. Jack the Ripper: This is a walking tour at night, which makes it extra creepy! But if you are like me and like thrillers, I highly suggest this tour. I felt like I was on Criminal Minds!
2. London Tour: this tour was an all-day tour that took you to multiple sites including Westminster Abbey (Where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married *insert heart eye emoji), Big Ben, Buckingham Palace where you were able to see the changing of the guards, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London (you have to see the Crown Jewels), and it ended with a cruise up the River Thames
3. London Eye: This is the worlds largest Ferris wheel! You have panoramic views of churches, palaces and monuments. I highly suggest getting fast track tickets so you can go at your designated time and basically walk right on! This is not scary and you can hardly feel that you are moving!
4. Borough Market: A huge variety of different foods, so make sure to eat lunch here!
5. Broadway Play: We went to see Wicked. It was my second time seeing it and the singing gave me chills!
You have to go to Harrods! I thought I was in a dream. They have every designer brand and makeup products you can think of!
Pubs: You have to have Fish and Chips when you go to London!
Nobu: This is my favorite restaurant! Every single item on the menu melts in your mouth!
Gaucho: An upscale steak restaurant with really good vibes (and wine).
Lupita: A yummy Mexican restaurant. The white sangria and guacamole is delicious!
Nandos: They have wraps and pitas. We got this for take out a few days.
Pret: This is also a great place for quick take out. They have pre-made sandwiches, salads, and soups. It's definitely a healthy option!
Indian Food: On Brick Ln, there are multiple Indian restaurants. This was my first time having Indian food and it definitely won't be my last!
Ben's cookies: Best place for dessert! I could have eaten one of these cookies every day because they are so fluffy and gooey. I am actually craving one as I type this!
I highly suggest visiting London! I feel like a local now and I will definitely return!