Hey loves, wow has it been a minute since my last blog post! I would say I will try to blog more, but in reality it probably won't happen as often as I would like until 2019. Our company is in the process of building two more Popeyes, and with the Grand Openings right around the corner, I just don't have time. I haven't even been to my Charleston apartment in 3 weeks, because I have been traveling for work nonstop! A week of that was for the Popeyes Convention in Viva Las Vegas! I went with my parents and a few of my colleagues and it was a BLAST! I will say, it is extremely hard to be productive when you're in Vegas. LOL There is always something going on!
I wanted to share my travel guide with y'all, but first I am going to do an outfit haul! Sorry for my overload of Vegas pictures on Instagram!
Dress: Free People (On sale for $51 and comes in 3 colors!)
Set: Red Dress Boutique (available in all sizes!) /
Initial Necklace (perfect for Christmas Gifts!)
Jumpsuit: Red Dress Boutique (comes in red, black, and white) /
Hotel: The Venetian
My favorite hotel in Vegas!! It is designed to resemble Italy, and it truly feels like you woke up in Venice! The ceilings look like a sky and there are gondolas that go through the hotel!... and I can't forget to mention the great shopping! We even had a Sephora connected to our hotel...that is dangerous ;) They also have the best spa I have ever been to, Canyon Ranch! My mom and myself both got hot stone massages (our favorite) and a facial! The spa was huge with so many ammenities!
All along the strip there are a ton of great shopping spots. I highly suggest going to the Wynn! This hotel has every designer brand you can think of! I think my jaw was on the floor the entire time!
On our first night, we went to the Reba McEntire, Brooks and Dunn concert! I highly suggest seeing this if you like country music....I mean you can't get more country than that! When my family went to Vegas when I was little, we saw the Blue Man Group, which was so funny and entertaining!
1. Yardbird Southern Table and Bar (in the Venetian)
2. Hexx (right outside the Paris hotel): Bottomless mimosas and a great view of the Bellagio water show.
1. Beer Park Las Vegas: Rooftop bar with every beer you can think of! Great spot to watch sports!
1. Nobu: One of my family's favorite spots! It is truly sushi heaven! They have multiple locations, so I suggest trying it out whenever you are near one!
2. Mesa Grill: Bobby Flay's restaurant in Ceasers Palace. I call this a fancier Mexican restaurant LOL. I suggest the queso and shishito peppers to start and the lamb chops for your main course!...and definitely try their margarita.
3. STK (in the cosmopolitan) You have to try the Steak....Duhh!
4. Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone Crab: The crab legs were delicious!! (Fact: Crab Legs are one of my favorite foods! I can eat a scary amount and I always crave them!) They also had multiple pies for dessert. You have to try the pumpkin pie, peanut butter pie, or key lime pie!
5. Sugarcane Raw Bar grill: Tapas restaurant and every single small plate was amazing!....we seriously tried about every dish!
1. Milk bar: Just check out their Instagram (@milkbarstore) and try not to drool. haha cookies, and Ice cream, and cakes!!
The amount of messages I received when I was posting food pictures at these restaurants was insane. Now I am so hungry just thinking about all of the amazing meals we had. I know this wasn't an extremely detailed post about what we did , but honestly I feel like all we did was eat, shop, eat, squeeze some work in there, eat some more....
Now it's time to get ready for Halloween! My favorite time of the year! Check out my Instagram on Sunday to see what I dress up as!